Tuesday, January 12, 2016

4i Apps reviews, 4i apps Consumer reviews

4i Apps Reviews that Great thanks for giving me such a wonderful experience to work with 4i for three years where I gained knowledge, good environment and good friends.

Being a woman, I am feeling very much secured in 4i. It is the right time to thank all my well-wishers who supported me so far.


4i apps My sincere thanks to the management team for their faith in me and shaping me well in my domain

I wish all the very best for each and every employee of the organization.


Got a chance to rethink the (G) olden days…joined as a Fresher with the faces I never ever been with, and off course with dreams, goals, etc.. and also with a fear inside about the future in corporate. Then introduced to my team and Project Manager, from there my life changes and I started walking towards Oracle.


In my first Project, I was taught everything as possible in Work and Life, then started running towards my goal and achieved milestones in projects. Most of the time my team members (my best friends) are the reasons for my success and failures ;-)

My sincere thanks to my respectable Managers for their full support of my entire growth at all the times.​

No comments:

Post a Comment